HS Law Corporation
HS Law Corporation in Port Moody offers expert cost effective legal services, to individuals, businesses owners, and organizations for their litigation, business-corporate-commercial, and wills and estate planning needs. Our legal professionals advise and represent individuals and small, medium, and large businesses on a wide range of business matters and disputes. If you are in Port Moody, or the Tri Cities area, you should definitely consider retaining an HS lawyer.
HS Law delivers personalized, results-oriented solutions on a broad range of legal, business, and personal issues to people and organizations within the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley communities within a multitude of industries and cultures. You can expect outstanding communications, client service and superior relationship management (with impeccable ethics and integrity) from our team of qualified lawyers, paralegals, drafters, researchers, and other contract professionals. HS Law legal team contracts with other expert lawyers and legal professionals to get best results at the most reasonable price for our clients.
- Managing contracts, legal risks and business terms of various deals and advising executives and managers in strategic business units including marketing, brand communication, sales, human resources, corporate alliances and international divisions.
- Developing solutions to complex legal matters and issues impacting an organization, company, or individual, by identifying applicable statutes, regulations, and judicial decisions.
- Advice on commercial, tax, and securities legal matters including investments, lending, commercial transactions, corporate restructures, public share issuances, IPOs, regulatory organization reporting, and general corporate governance.
- Drafting and reviewing various agreements including land purchase, insurance, asset or share purchase, escrow, intellectual property assignment and licensing, shareholder rights, joint venture, and partnerships.
- Devising wills, power of attorneys, representation agreements, advanced directives, rollovers, probate, and other testamentary matters.
- Representing clients in court applications, settlement, mediation, arbitration, civil claims, responses, counterclaims, small claims, Supreme Court and other dispute resolution actions.
There are a lot of advantages when HS Law is your family lawyer, corporate counsel, or litigator. We can help you avoid legal pitfalls that can turn into expensive court cases. If you are tired of surprises, then maybe it is time to call an HS lawyer.
Lawyer-Founder: Hogan Song
HS Law Corporation was founded by Hogan Song. Hogan is an experienced solicitor and barrister in wills and estates, and business-corporate-commercial areas of law. He understands the trials and tribulations that entrepreneurs face economically, professionally, ethically, and personally.
Hogan has owned, invested and operated various small, medium and large enterprises in a variety of industries, such as retail, industrial, hospitality, real estate, technology, and consulting. His experience in Seoul, South Korea includes over a decade of international legal and business dealings with people and organizations situated in Asia, Europe, North America, and South America.
Hogan has always believed in contributing and providing value to his community. He volunteers as a member of various organizations and committees reflecting his areas of legal practice, including the Economic Development Committee of the Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce, New View Society, and Tri-Cities Seniors’ Action Society. As a father, he is also active in kids’ sports and academics as a coach-manager, including Coquitlam Minor Hockey Association, Port Moody Soccer Club, and Odyssey of the Mind.